1 cup MagicalButter, softened
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup white sugar
For Lemon Topping
3 lemons, juiced
2 cups white sugar
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, blend together the crust ingredients.
3. Pour and press the mix into the bottom of an ungreased 9-by-13-inch pan.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm in texture and golden in color.
5. Whisk together the remaining 1½ cups of sugar and ¼ cup of flour. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and lemon juice together, and add them to the flour/sugar mixture. Whisk vigorously for 1 minute.
6. Pour the lemon topping over the baked crust. Return the pan to the oven, and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
7. Remove the pan from the oven, and let it cool completely. The bars will firm up as they cool.
8. Dust your Celestial Lemon Bars with powdered sugar. Slice, serve, and enjoy!